Please read this policy carefully before using this site.
- Cookies may transmit information about you and your use of our service, including but not limited to:
- IP Address
- Browser / Device type
- Website or mobile application visited before you came to our website or mobile application
- What page user viewed on our website or mobile application
- Time spent on our website or mobile application
- Cookies may be stored persistently or stored only during an individual user session.
- Cookies enable the Company to provide and develop a more personalized browsing and usage experience on our website and mobile application, and improve the experience of displaying targeted advertising to you.
- The Company may share non-personally identifiable information about you with third parties, such as advertising identifies, location data, or encrypted account identifier to improve the experience of displaying targeted advertising on platforms including but not limited to search engine and social media channels.
- You may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser, if you do not wish your Cookies to be collected. You may also be able to limit our sharing of some of this information through your mobile device settings.
Telephone Calls, E-mails and Text-Based Enquiries
8. To continuously improve our service, all communications between you and the Company, whether made via telephone calls, e-mails and / or text-based modality may be recorded and monitored.