YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018,
YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork-oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
YouTrip is becoming the next unicorn FinTech with half-million consumers, a market-leading multi-currency platform.
For our Graduate Program
Within the 2 years paid program as a Graduate Software Engineer, we thrive on developing your core knowledge, skills and experience to underpin your career growth. You will be rotating in 3 core function teams, and working eye-level with our founding leadership team, having the opportunity to learn end-to-end development in software engineering and DevOps that is highly valuable in today’s Tech / Fintech scene. Graduate Software Engineer will be promoted to Software Engineer II at the end of the program.
The Fun stuff
- Design & develop high availability & secured server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our mobile application and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures.
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
We are in deep tech and use modern stack
- Flutter, GoLang, Python, Microservice Architecture, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch
What we are looking for
We are looking for graduates who are passionate about Technology and Fintech, eager to make a difference. Have adaptability with a growth mindset, always value opportunities to improve. While being able to work as a respectful and open team player. Excited about high-quality work, thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.