What is it about in one line?
Join us to be the voice of YouTrip across our social media channels. Create engaging content to grow our online presence and social media following.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
As the Marketing Intern (Social Media) in Singapore, you will have a hand in creating engaging social media content to connect our audiences with the brand and inspiration to travel. A minimum duration of 3-months will be preferred.
- Be responsible for crafting content on a daily basis on Facebook, Instagram and Telegram.
- Engage with users proactively on our social media platforms.
- Identify and report on the latest social media trends and opportunities for new content creation.
- Work with the marketing team to curate campaigns online and offline to acquire and better engage with our users.
- Travel Enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and always look for best travel hacks. You can understand the pain points of travellers, and in particular when it comes to money and spending.
- Effective multi-tasker – switching between marketing and customer support functions from time to time.
- Digitally Savvy – Familiar and comfortable navigating through today’s internet environment and social media sphere.
- Natural communicator – Effective writing and communications skills as you will be engaging in conversations as a representative of our brand on a public domain.
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to grow our community while keeping our users engaged, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in a tight timeline.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new social media content.
- Direct report to the Marketing Manager in Singapore and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business.
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Intern (Social Media) in the subject header.