What is it about in one line?
You’ll be supporting the YouTrip marketing team in coordinating the execution of our marketing campaigns and promotions.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Marketing Intern (Campaigns) in Singapore, you’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing team’s execution of engaging and strategic marketing campaigns to both excite our current users, and attract new ones. A commitment of 4-6 months is preferred.
- Be responsible for coordinating between relevant campaign stakeholders, including external media channels as well as other functions within the team (e.g Social Media, Public Relations, Design, Partnerships)
- Ensure that all relevant campaign communication material and management tools are prepared ahead of upcoming marketing campaigns, feature releases and promotions
- Coordinate the execution of campaigns across various media channels and platforms such as social media, EDMs and push notifications
- Collate relevant data points and statistics for post-campaign analysis
- A marketing enthusiast – You’re interested in a career in marketing, and are currently pursuing a degree in business or communications
- An effective multitasker – You’ll have a hand in all aspects of campaign management and will need to work effectively with multiple departments and stakeholders
- A problem solver – You’ll learn to develop campaign strategies to address specific business problems and opportunities
- A self-starter – You’re not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives for our users, and are able to work independently in order to get things done efficiently
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop your marketing capabilities in areas of your interest
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Intern (Campaigns) in the subject header.