We are hiring! As we build our product team in our new Singapore tech hub, we are hiring for a Business Analyst to join us in building our new tech hub in Singapore. As one of our first Business Analyst hires here, you will be reporting to our Head of Product, this role will work jointly with the leadership team to derive product requirements and ways of working for the solution.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
- Create system and product requirement documents
- Study our internal systems and 3rd party partner systems
- Obtain key information from internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Provide solution to usage scenarios, workflow, and system interface
- Depending on experience may manage certain work-stream or project
- 2-4 years of business analysis, product analysis experience ideally progressed from software engineering
- Strong strategic agility, highly analytical and business acumen
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking
- Project management skills (desirable)
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new processes
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to provide help andprovide guidance
- Exposure to any areas of interest you may have that fits YouTrip’s businessneeds
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, and more locations coming
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with your salary expectation to email@example.com quoting “Business Analyst, Product’ in the subject header or apply here.