Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. As a Web Developer, you are someone who demands work of high quality and possesses the ability to bring creativity to a fast-paced business.
- Build, manage and maintain WordPress websites for multiple countries
- Get requirements from UI/UX designers, marketing teams and product team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Research, evaluate and implement WordPress plug-ins
- Ensure web analytics is well implemented
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in WordPress Page builder – elementor is a great advantage
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passionate in web development best practices
- Experience with fully responsive layouts and cross browser compatibility testing
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Good communication skills working with remote teams
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Web Developer in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply