YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that lets you pay with no fees in 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. We are dedicated to build the future of payment and banking technologies around the SEA region.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries. As our UI/UX Design Intern, you will be working with the product team to translate concepts into innovative experiences that can engage potential and existing users. An ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for UI/UX best practices and strong technical mastery. Part time or university student are welcome
- Have a hand to participate and learn from the design process of entire product lifecycle
- Support design projects for the product team
- Assist in design and develop product from research & analysis, concept initiation, idea sketching
- Visual story-teller – You value creative excellence and can independently translate ideas into designs that are visually telling. You should possess a portfolio that demonstrates your design process and technical mastery
- Digitally Savvy – Passionate about the profession and always stay abreast with the latest design and market trends
- Technical Master – Embodies strong software fluency and mastery of the latest design tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new design ideas with the aim to enhance every small details for our users
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to challenge your creative boundaries
- An opportunity to work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and across Asia.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting UI/UX Design Intern in the subject header.