What is it about in one line?
Join us as a Technology Risk Manager to make YouTrip, the fastest growing FinTech startup built for travellers in Singapore, also the safest place to keep your money.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) lets travellers spend worldwide with the best rates every day in 150+ currencies and no fees. Ever. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We look for people who are entrepreneurial and demonstrate curiosity and creativity. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the founding member of Technology Risk Manager with YouTrip, you will be building effective and efficient technology risk processes and controls to ensure the security of our customer’s information and IT infrastructure. This is a full-time position.
- Ensure compliance with applicable technology-related regulatory requirements such as the MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines and on Personal Data Protection.
- Develop information security and data privacy processes to identify risk areas throughout the technology lifecycle, covering different layers of technology architecture.
- Lead information security risk assessment initiatives and ensure that deviations identified are tracked and reviewed periodically.
- Review new project initiatives to ensure that there are appropriate security controls, processes and systems in place to address relevant regulatory requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on information security and data governance, to provide advice to engineering and product teams to strengthen existing controls.
- Maintain awareness of security trends to ensure that emerging risk areas are managed effectively.
- Manage an ongoing project team consisting of engineers and compliance officers.
- A pragmatic technology risk professional – You value pragmatic solutions that can be deployed efficiently to effectively manage the ever-changing nature of cyberthreats. You should possess at least 5 years industry experience from financial institutions that demonstrates your familiarity with industry best practices.
- A techie at heart – You are comfortable and proficient with technology having a degree in computer science, computer engineering or other similar disciplines. It would be great if you have relevant certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Ethical Hacker credentials.
- A guru of the tech lifecycle – You are familiar with the technology lifecycle which includes application implementation & support, IT & cloud infrastructure, vendor & contract management, business continuity planning etc.
- Familiar with regulatory standards – You have a good understanding of the Singapore regulatory environment such as the MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines, Personal Data Protection Act, PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR, 27001 and other relevant frameworks.
- A fearless self-starter – You are not afraid to suggest and implement new ideas, processes and essentially roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas, processes and solutions.
- Direct report to the Head of Compliance in Singapore and be part of the dynamic Compliance team.
- Access to a deep bench of technology experts to work together to address information security and data privacy challenges.
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people across Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and to here.