Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We look for engineers that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Support Engineer position is someone who has demonstrated a strong capability in being a diligent and supportive teammate and able to investigate issues and solve problems with autonomy.
- Responsible for handling internal and external technical support requests from customer service and engineering team
- Work closely with customer service and engineering team via Jira to understanding the production issues and provide Tier 2 technical support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues of any production technical issues
- Prepare technical and troubleshooting documentation
- 1-3 years of IT support experience; fresh graduates who have a passion in fintech will also be considered
- Able to work with ticket system (Jira) and communication tools (Slack)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and networking (TCP/IP)
- Sense of urgency, teamwork, good communication skill, independent, proactive and responsible
- Available to work shift duty and on public holidays
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Competitive remuneration
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Support Engineer in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.