What is it about in one line?
Join us as a Social Media Lead to steer the growth of YouTrip’s social media channels and execute social-driven content and campaigns to acquire and engage users.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s leading multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Social Media Lead with YouTrip, you will be managing YouTrip Singapore’s key social media channels and execute content strategies and campaigns to drive platform engagement and growth. This is a full-time position.
- Be responsible for driving organic performance such as platform growth and engagement across key social media channels
- Manage scheduling and publishing of social content
- Create and execute social content alongside an in-house creative
- Provide reporting and analysis of platform performance
- Monitor and optimise content strategies through data-driven insights
- Support social amplification for marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing team to curate social-driven campaigns to acquire and engage with users
- A social native – You have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviors on social media and are able to interpret digital culture to drive business objectives. You should possess a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- A content creation expert – You have experience in content creation for social media using editing tools such as Photoshop or Video-Editing tools. Having experience in managing creatives to drive efficient output and quality content is a plus.
- A fearless self-starter – You dare to push the creative boundaries, implement new ideas and test new formats to drive brand presence on social media.
- Data-driven – You have a detailed understanding of social analytics and ability to synthesise data into actionable insights.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas & concepts
- Direct report to the Senior Marketing Manager in Singapore and be part of the dynamic marketing team
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting Social Media Lead in the subject header