- Evaluate functional and nonfunctional requirements to determine possible automated testing scopes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define automation tasks in a fast and iterative development process
- Plan, estimate, design and script different types of tests
- Enhance, maintain and troubleshoot existing automation and performance testing framework and test scripts
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the test automation and performance testing strategy
- Integration automation framework and tools into CI/CD pipeline
- Document test automation approach and delivery, as well as provide training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Passionate about technology – you have hands-on experience working with automation and performance testing tools, familiar with automating API and GUI tests. Comfortable with scripting tests and tools to support or replace manual work. Knowledge of continuous integration processes and practises is a plus.
- Passionate about quality – you have a deep understanding of quality assurance processes, with knowledge of testing methodologies and practises within the software development lifecycle. Good understanding of automation strategies and how to implement them to maintain and improve quality within an agile environment.
- Adaptable with a growth-mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
What we offer
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to us by clicking here.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.