- Own end-to-end product features and define its objective and key results
- Deep dive and understand into customer and stakeholders needs and transform them into technical requirements and tasks
- Make and drive decisions on product scope, priority of tasks and the user experience
- Work closely with a team of developers and UX/UI designers to deliver product features
- Work closely with regional teams to have deep understanding of competitive landscape and needs of your product domain space, to prioritise product features and formulate product roadmap
- Understand the product strategy to create key metrics to track after release and create operations-related support required for the feature
Passionate about product – with 3-5 years of work experience preferably as a Business Analyst or Product Analyst/Manager. You want to be a part of a great product!
Crazy about creating – you are excited by new ideas and you work through challenges to implement them
Entrepreneurial at heart – you are proactive, hands-on and not afraid of experimenting new ways to solve puzzles and challenge the status-quo
A team player – reliable, helpful, confident, you are known for your supportive attitude to help colleagues reach common goals!
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to us by clicking here.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.