- Own end-to-end product features and define its objective and key results
- Deep dive and understand into customer and stakeholders needs and transform them into technical requirements and tasks
- Make and drive decisions on product scope, priority of tasks and the user experience
- Work closely with a team of developers and UX/UI designers to deliver product features
- Work closely with regional teams to have deep understanding of competitive landscape and needs of your product domain space, to prioritise product features and formulate product roadmap
- Understand the product strategy to create key metrics to track after release and create operations-related support required for the feature
Passionate about product – with 3-5 years of work experience preferably as a Business Analyst or Product Analyst/Manager. You want to be a part of a great product!
Crazy about creating – you are excited by new ideas and you work through challenges to implement them
Entrepreneurial at heart – you are proactive, hands-on and not afraid of experimenting new ways to solve puzzles and challenge the status-quo
A team player – reliable, helpful, confident, you are known for your supportive attitude to help colleagues reach common goals!
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Product Manager in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.