The ideal candidate for this Product Manager position is someone who exhibits strong passion for creating best-in-class mobile products and timely delivery of product features that impactful to consumers’ financial lives.
- Lead and manage product development and drive the execution in a highly collaborative environment
- Deep dive into user needs and develop innovative solutions
- Be the owner of your product and work closely with engineering, design, quality assurance and project teams to deliver amazing product features
- Work closely with international teams and executives to have deep understanding of product landscape and localisation needs, to prioritise product features and formulate product roadmap
- Communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- 3 to 7 years of proven track record in product design, development or management experiences
- Delivered highly polished and feature rich mobile applications that you are very proud to show to the world and to us
- Be ready to apply a hands-on approach to drive initiatives and transform concepts and ideas into results
- A true passion for mobile products. A deep empathy for people affected by your product. A never-ending desire to grow and learn. An entrepreneur at heart
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com quoting Product Manager in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.