- Drive business requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Critically analyse requirements for optimal business outcome
- Innovate, design and document operational processes, design options, and recommendations for the life cycle of YouTrip mobile app
- Work closely with engineering team, designers, subject matter experts, and vendors in ensuring business requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Stay abreast of current trends, emerging technologies, competitors, and developments in industry regulations
Passionate about product – 1-2 years of work experience preferably as a Business Analyst or Product Analyst. You want to be a part of a great product!
Crazy about creating – you are excited by new ideas and you work through challenges to materialize them.
Entrepreneurial at heart – you are proactive, adaptable and not afraid of experimenting new ways to solve puzzles and challenge the status-quo.
A team player – Reliable, helpful, confident, you are known for your supportive attitude to help colleagues reach common goals!
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Product Analyst in the subject header.
*Only qualified candidates will be notified.