What is it about in one line?
To set up the performance marketing practice for YouTrip from scratch, and craft the digital advertising journeys across all major digital media channels.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travelers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travelers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the founding member of Performance Marketing team in Singapore, you will set up the performance marketing process, and craft the digital advertising journey across all digital media platform. This is a full-time position.
- Lead, strategize and set up always-on and campaign-specific performance marketing campaigns across all digital media channels
- Monitor and optimize the effectiveness of performance marketing campaigns, by continually testing and adopting for latest optimization strategy and ad placement format
- Craft digital marketing journeys to achieve the various campaign objectives with campaign using retargeting, custom audience, etc.
- Evaluate and explore new digital media channels to continually improve the channel mix and overall marketing ROI
- Work closely with the marketing team to curate campaigns online and offline to acquire and engage with our users
- Experienced performance marketer – you’ve racked up at least 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing in managing sizeable budget on Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Experience in app marketing will be a plus
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and always follow different travel brands on their latest information & campaigns. You understand the psychology of travelers in a digital sense, and in particular when it comes creating the advertising experience to resonate with them
- Spreadsheet ninja – you understand that performance marketing is done best with spreadsheet analysis, and you are not afraid to learn new tools to help you optimize campaigns better
- Creative thinker and creator – you believe that creating digital campaigns nowadays requires creativity more than ever, with proven track record in creating highly engaging campaigns with audience across multiple media platforms
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to offer most innovative digital advertising journeys for our future and current users, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new content
- The most innovative travel payment product to use and to create content around
- Direct report to Country Manager in Singapore and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Performance Marketing in the subject header.