What is it about in one line?
Join us to build the partnerships team for YouTrip, one of the fastest growing FinTech startups in the region.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s leading multi-currency mobile wallet that lets users pay with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing, and pushing the boundaries.
As the Partnerships Manager at YouTrip, you will be responsible for acquiring merchant deals for our users through payment partnerships, making us the payment mode of choice both overseas and locally.
- Establish YouTrip’s partnerships strategy that will provide users with more incentives to use YouTrip for payments both locally and globally.
- Prospect for new partnership opportunities and close deals on an ongoing basis.
- Manage existing partner relationships on a day-day basis, providing usage reports, insights and communication materials.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Legal and Tech teams to execute partnerships driven go-to-market efforts.
- A proven rainmaker – you have at least 4-5 years experience and a proven track record in previous strategic partnerships or business development roles.
- A strong relationships builder – you are able to maximise existing partnerships and establish new collaborations for business growth opportunities.
- A natural leader – you have led or desire to lead and manage and team in future, you value teamwork and enjoy helping others to progress in their careers.
- A fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to produce the best results, and always ready to provide constructive feedback to others.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to strategise our approach to partnerships and nurture new business development opportunities.
- Direct report to the Country Manager in Singapore and be the one responsible for establishing YouTrip’s partnerships team.
- Multicultural, vibrant and youthful work environment.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Partnerships Manager in the subject header.