What is it about in one line?
Join us as a Marketing Executive to steer the growth of YouTrip’s social media channels and execute social-driven content and campaigns to acquire and engage users.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
As a Marketing Executive specialising in Social Media management, you will be managing YouTrip Singapore’s key social media channels and execute content strategies and campaigns to drive platform engagement and growth. This is a full-time position.
- Be responsible for driving organic performance such as platform growth and engagement across key social media channels
- Manage scheduling and publishing of social content
- Create and execute social content alongside an in-house creative
- Provide reporting and analysis of platform performance
- Monitor and optimise content strategies through data-driven insights
- Support social amplification for marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing team to curate social-driven campaigns to acquire and engage with users
- A social native – You have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviors on social media and are able to interpret digital culture to drive business objectives. You should possess a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- A content creation expert – You have experience in content creation for social media using editing tools such as Photoshop or Video-Editing tools. Having experience in managing creatives to drive efficient output and quality content is a plus.
- A fearless self-starter – You dare to push the creative boundaries, implement new ideas and test new formats to drive brand presence on social media.
- Data-driven – You have a detailed understanding of social analytics and ability to synthesise data into actionable insights.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas & concepts
- Direct report to the Senior Marketing Manager in Singapore and be part of the dynamic marketing team
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Executive (Social Media) in the subject header