What is it about in one line?
Join us to build the brand voice for YouTrip, the fastest growing FinTech startup built for travellers in Singapore.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing, and pushing the boundaries.
As the Marketing Copywriter with YouTrip, you will be creating product copies that are engaging and relevant for young travellers to be inspired to explore the world with YouTrip.
- Create compelling product copies on all user touch-points such as the YouTrip mobile application, product announcements, and account-related notices that’s consistent to YouTrip’s brand voice.
- Craft highly engaging product marketing copies with the wider YouTrip marketing team to drive outbound marketing.
- Contribute to YouTrip’s digital editorial with creative content related to travel, personal finance, lifestyle, and community to strengthen inbound marketing.
- A master of the English language – you are competent in writing long form and short form, with a proven track record in crafting creative and accurate communication materials. Having 1 to 2 years of copywriting experience for dynamic brands is a plus.
- An inquisitive soul – you are always staying up to date with current trends, emerging technologies, and developments in the payment industry, including travel trends and habits of local travellers.
- A travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and always look for best travel hacks. You can understand the pain points and the desired user experience of travellers, especially when it comes to money and spending.
- A fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to produce the best copies by constantly innovating.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously strengthen YouTrip’s brand voice.
- Direct report to Content Lead in Singapore and be part of the dynamic Marketing team.
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together.
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Copywriter in the subject header.