Join us as a Marketing Communications Lead in YouTrip to develop, drive and evaluate PR (Public Relations) strategies and campaigns for the brand. This is a full-time position and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager of YouTrip Singapore.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Marketing Communications Lead in Singapore, you will be responsible for engaging the media across FinTech, business, travel and lifestyle publications.
- Execute press releases and media outreach for company announcements and marketing activities
- Identify news-worthy opportunities and initiate outreach activities to generate positive media mentions
- Drive and coordinate speaking opportunities for senior executives
- Manage executive spokespeople for speaking engagements or interviews
- Establish and maintain relationships with key media, influencers, and industry KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)
- A public relations expert – You have at least 3-5 years of experience in an in-house communications team, or PR agency managing a consumer or finance brand. You should also have adequate experience in pitching and writing.
- A strong communicator – Excellent writing and communication skills. You are confident and comfortable to hold conversations as a representative of our company to the media and general public
- Proactive with outreach – You will initiate reaching out and cultivate relationships with key media, influencers, and industry KOLs. You are also capable of adapting your pitch to suit your audience ranging from consumers, corporates and the media.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas & concepts
- Be part of the dynamic marketing team
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- A multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter and work portfolio (if any) to email@example.com, quoting Marketing Communications Lead, Singapore in the subject header.