What is it about in one line?
Join us to be the voice of YouTrip across our communication touchpoints with the media, influencers and external content partners.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Marketing Communications Executive in Singapore, you will be responsible for executing PR strategies for the brand across FinTech, business, travel and lifestyle media through marketing initiatives.
- Identify news-worthy opportunities to generate positive media mentions and influencer engagement.
- Coordinate press outreach activities and be the liaison for external speaking engagements.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with key media and influencers.
- Work with the marketing team on brand-led campaigns to execute effective PR strategies to grow brand awareness.
- Communicate for the brand across corporate and employer branding channels such as LinkedIn.
- Public relations enthusiast – you’re able to represent the brand to cultivate relationships with key media and have prior experience in PR writing and pitching.
- Versatile story-teller – you’re capable of adapting your pitch to suit your audience ranging from consumers, corporates and the media.
- Travel Enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and always look for best travel hacks. You can understand the pain points of travellers, and in particular when it comes to money and spending.
- Natural communicator – Effective writing and communications skills as you will be engaging in conversations as a representative of our brand on a public domain.
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to grow our community while keeping our users engaged, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in a tight timeline.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop PR strategies to raise the awareness and profile of YouTrip in Singapore.
- Direct report to the Marketing Manager in Singapore and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business.
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting Marketing Communications Executive in the subject header.