- Updating bank log files and various trackers.
- Scrutinising vendors invoices/ payment requests prior to consolidation and sending to management for review and approval.
- Uploading payments in bank portals, and prepare journal supporting documents.
- Assisting with bookkeeping and periodic closing.
- Reviewing ledgers and performing reconciliations.
- Participating in other ad hoc tasks
- Working closely with other teams to achieve a smooth operation and improve our user experience.
- Providing recommendations for process streamlining and improvements.
- Interest in working for a fintech start-up and enjoy working with numbers.
- Strong work ethics, with a capability to manage confidential data and communicate with stakeholders.
- Open mind with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well in teams and independently.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proactive and possess excellent organizing skill.
- Firm grasp of basic understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Familiar with MS Office
- Degree/Diploma in Accountants/Finance/Economics.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to us by clicking here.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.