YouTrip (www.you.co) is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that lets you pay with no fees in 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile application also allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked prepaid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
As a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience. YouTrip’s mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Manage and implement Cloud Security projects on cloud infrastructure
- Create and maintain Cloud infrastructure documentation
- Investigate and resolve Cloud infrastructure, and security related issues
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Participate in the architecture design, maintain and administer our development environments with CI/CD tools with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Passionate about technology – regardless of working experience, you have hands-on experience in software development, infrastructure engineering or DevOps engineering. You have a strong interest in working with microservices and AWS cloud technologies.
- Adaptable with a growth-mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
What we offer
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Learning fund provided each year! Work-life balance, fully stocked drinks and snacks in the office.
- Medical and dental insurance
Interested candidates please press apply now here or email to email@example.com