What is it about in one line?
To design, develop, maintain and optimise our data platform, which is being the foundation of our business reporting, analytics and data products.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the member of Data & Analytics team in Singapore, you will build processes to support data transformation and manage data structure, metadata, dependency and workflow. This is a full-time position.
- Design, develop and maintain data ETL processes, ensure the processes are fulfilling business needs and SLAs
- Facilitate technical planning and optimise data infrastructure, model and pipeline to improve data platform stability continuously
- Design and develop Data Products to drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Developers, UX Designers and Data Analyst to build data-driven products / internal tools
- Develop processes to answer recurring business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure Data Quality through continuous improvement and monitoring
- Data Expert – you’ve racked up at least 3-5 years of experience in Data Engineering (e.g. data pipeline, data architecture, API). Extensive experience in SQL, Python or other scripting languages. Comfortable in deploying scripts and familiar with data management / ETL tools. Experience in FinTech / machine learning will be a plus.
- Quality Goalkeeper – you are highly efficient and able to work independently with good time management. Enjoy improving database’s integrity, availability and accuracy.
- Curious Detective – you are experienced in performing root cause analysis on pipeline issues. Love to challenge the status-quo and identify ways to make things better.
- Resourceful Adventurist – you are comfortable in exploring the unknown or new technologies. Love talking with different business stakeholders to identify their needs and support their analytics requirement.
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and understand the psychology of traveller, in particular when it comes overseas spending behaviour and its associated risks.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new content
- The most innovative travel payment product to use and to create content around
- Direct report to Data & Analytics Lead and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting Data Engineer in the subject header or apply here.