What is it about in one line?
Making sure that customer needs are met while maintaining a high level of professionalism in managing customer engagement
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s leading multi-currency mobile wallet that lets users pay with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing, and pushing the boundaries.
As a Customer Service Specialist in Singapore, you will be actively engaging the customer and support daily operations matters for Singapore business. An ideal candidate is someone who exhibits great personality, strong passion for customer success and continuous improvement on customer service.
- Attend to customer enquiries through phone calls, emails, and online chats in a timely and accurate manner
- Stay on top of product feature releases and maintain an in-depth knowledge of how YouTrip’s product function
- Communicate customer feedback to internal / external stakeholders to champion new processes to better serve our customers
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Be willing to work on shift, up to 1 weekend per week
- Customer success enthusiast – you are the type of individual who enjoys putting your specialised skills to use while helping people solve problems. you believe that giving customers the best user experience & service is the success to any business, with 2-5 years of track record in customer service that involves preferably both call and email handling.
- Positive attitude – you understand that customer service is done best with a positive attitude and no hurdle can stop you from delivering the best experience to customers.
- Natural communicator – you possess a good command of English with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Chinese and other language proficiency are preferred
- Self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to offer best experience for our users, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
- Team player – actively contributes to the group in order to complete tasks and meet goals. Respects ideas and aims to improve the product or process at hand.
What can you expect from us?
- Open & transparent working environment
- Empowerment from team managers to innovate and continuously improve our customer service standards
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multicultural co-working space environment in the CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com, quoting Customer Service Specialist (SG) in the subject header.