YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork-oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
As a Corporate Development Associate, you will
- Build financial model and projections, and prepare presentation materials
- Conduct in-depth analysis and provide insights and analytical support to internal stakeholders to drive effective business decision-making
- Conduct industry research to provide helpful insights to senior management
- Assist in the evaluation and execution of new business initiatives and partnership opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, finance, legal & compliance to implement highest priority corporate development initiatives.
- Assist in fundraising and investor relations matters
- Getting hands-on with many miscellaneous functions and tasks as a result of the company’s rapid growth
- 3-5 years of investment banking, management consulting, big four advisory, or corporate development experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable, independent, proactive, and not afraid to take accountability
- Fluency in written and verbal English; other Southeast Asian languages will be a plus
- Experience or familiarity with the fintech space and Southeast Asia will be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with your salary expectation to email@example.com OR apply here