YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that lets you pay with no fees in 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile application also acts as a digital wallet and allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked pre-paid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
As a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers and individuals by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience. YouTrip’s mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork-oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
As a Corporate Development Associate, you will
- Build financial model and projections, and prepare presentation materials
- Conduct in-depth analysis and provide insights and analytical support to internal stakeholders to drive effective business decision-making
- Conduct industry research to provide helpful insights to senior management
- Assist in the evaluation and execution of new business initiatives and partnership opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, finance, legal & compliance to implement highest priority corporate development initiatives.
- Assist in fundraising and investor relations matters
- Getting hands-on with many miscellaneous functions and tasks as a result of the company’s rapid growth
- 3-5 years of investment banking, management consulting, big four advisory, or corporate development experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable, independent, proactive, and not afraid to take accountability
- Fluency in written and verbal English; other Southeast Asian languages will be a plus
- Experience or familiarity with the fintech space and Southeast Asia will be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with your salary expectation to email@example.com OR apply here