What is it about in one line?
Join us as a Content Writer to steer the growth of YouTrip’s editorial content and execute written content to engage and acquire new and existing audiences to the YouTrip blog.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s leading multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Content Writer in Singapore, you will be creating engaging editorial content as well as maintaining the editorial voice across YouTrip’s marketing platforms. This is a full-time position.
- Be responsible for driving organic performance of the YouTrip blog
- Research trending and relevant topics, curating information to produce content.
- Provide reporting and analysis of blog performance
- Monitor and optimise content strategies through data-driven insights
- Be part of YouTrip Marketing team to support editorial amplification for campaigns
- An experienced creative writer – You have excellent writing skills, with editorial experience of 1-2 years. Having experience in finance and travel related content is a plus. Fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences are welcome to apply.
- An effective storyteller – You keep current to emerging trends and behaviours that drive readership and audience captivity. You are able to contextualise information to produce compelling content. Experience in SEO and WordPress management will be a plus.
- A fearless self-starter – You are highly resourceful, adaptable, and willing to push creative boundaries to drive organic blog traffic.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas & concepts
- Direct report to the Assistant Marketing Manager in Singapore and be part of the dynamic marketing team
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio (writing samples if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Content Writer, Singapore in the subject header