What is it about in one line?
Join our Customer Experience team to support the growth of one of the fastest growing FinTech startups in the region.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s leading multi-currency mobile wallet that lets users pay with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing, and pushing the boundaries.
As a Customer Service Specialist in Singapore, you will be actively engaging the customer and support daily operations matters for Singapore business. An ideal candidate is someone who exhibits great personality, strong passion for customer success and continuous improvement on customer service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and success for the business
- Maintain high level of professionalism in managing customer engagement
- Handle customer inquiries through multiple channels including phone calls, emails, in-app inquiries and other channels
- Understand user feedback and needs, and provide constructive feedback to internal / external stakeholders to ensure smooth customer service flow
- Be willing to work on shift work and off hours work including one weekend
- Customer success enthusiast – you believe that giving customers the best user experience & service is the success to any business, with 1-2 years of track record in customer service. Fresh graduate with strong passion in startup & customer service can be considered
- Positive attitude – you understand that customer service is done best with a positive attitude and no hurdle can stop you from delivering the best experience to customers.
- Natural communicator – you possess a good command of English with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Chinese and other language proficiency are preferred
- Self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to offer best experience for our users, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- Open & transparent working environment
- Empower to innovate and continuously improve the customer service
- Be part of the startup team in Singapore
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multicultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com, quoting Customer Service Specialist (SG) in the subject header.