What is it about in one line?
To develop and execute compliance & risk management procedures to establish best-in-class corporate governance and regulatory compliance, while enabling business to deliver the best customer experience.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Compliance & Risk Analyst in Singapore, you will be helping to shape and execute the compliance & risk management process, from processing cases during Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) process to monitoring ongoing transactions to prevent fraud and suspicious behavior.
- Review and execute the Customer Due Diligence process by inspecting customer application details in order to meets with compliance requirements.
- Review and identify AML/CFT risks associated with customer onboarding and ongoing reviews using appropriate compliance & risk management tools.
- Collaborate with Operations and other key business functions to ensure a smooth end-to-end internal process to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Analyse and review transaction data to identify trends & patterns in transaction that may signify suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- Participate in regulatory engagements or consultations, application of licenses or exemptions, and ensure business and management are informed and prepared against material reforms and developments.
- Compliance & Risk enthusiast – you’ve racked up at least 1-2 years of experience in compliance and AML experience, and expertise within financial services or payment industry. Relevant knowledge on payments related regulations in Singapore will be a plus.
- Analytical & detail-oriented thinker – you possess excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in solving complex business with analytical thinking. You have the natural tendency to always focus on details and hate to miss out on specifics.
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and understand the psychology of traveller, in particular when it comes overseas spending behavior and its associated risks.
- Fluent communicator in English & Chinese – you have an excellent command of and proficiency in the English and Chinese language, to facilitate reviewing and processing compliance cases in different language.
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives to tackle complex business issues, as long as the rationale are logical and sound. You do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new processes
- Be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com, quoting Compliance and Risk Analyst in the subject header.