Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Build scalable server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our mobile application and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Take ownership and responsibility on the software and system you created
- Passionate about technology – you have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, using Java, .Net, Python, or other popular languages; knowledge in Golang is a plus. You have a strong interest in working with microservices and cloud technologies.
- Adaptable with a growth-mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
What we offer
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to us by clicking here.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.