Enjoy S$20 off vPost Standard air shipments (excluding sea freight and economy service) with your YouTrip card when using vPost to ship your favourite international items! No minimum spend required.
- Select vPost Standard air shipment
- Pay with your YouTrip card
- Use code <vpyoutrip20> before payment to enjoy S$20 discount
Not sure how to use vPost? We’ve got you covered with our vPost Shipping Guide: How to Use vPost Step-by-Step! 😎
Promotion Period: 25 May to 31 August 2020
Never miss another deal – follow us on Telegram for the latest lifestyle hacks and deals!
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is valid open to vPost Singapore members who pay for vPost Standard air shipments (excluding sea freight and economy service) created www.vpost.com.sg, using YouTrip credit card issued by You Technologies Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd”, from 25th May till 31st August 2020.
- Each vPost member is entitled to $20 off Shipping discount with no minimum spends on his/her vPost standard air shipment bill at the vPost website http://www.vpost.com/sg/ (“vPost Website”). Use Promo Code vpyoutrip20 required at the checkout page. The Final discount will be reflected before payment.
- Promo code is only valid for one time use per customer.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “vPost shipment bill” means the base and weight charges for a shipment excluding fuel surcharge and tax (including but not limited to any Goods and Services Tax).
- The voucher codes may be used only for vPostUSA, vPostEUROPE, vPostJAPAN, vPostCHINA, and vPostTHAILAND shipping services.
- Discount will expire on 31 August 2020, 2359 hours.
- Unless otherwise stated, discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- vPost accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the voucher codes.
- vPost, may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Enjoy a travel experience with no fees worldwide!