We look for engineers that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Support Engineer position is someone who has demonstrated a strong capability in being a diligent and supportive teammate and able to investigate issues and solve problems with autonomy.
- Responsible for handling internal and external technical support requests from customer service and engineering team
- Work closely with customer service and engineering team via Jira to understanding the production issues and provide Tier 2 technical support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues of any production technical issues
- Preparing technical and troubleshooting documentation
- 5 years strong technical support experience using Linux, good knowledge of network connectivity (TCP/IP), SQL Databases etc.
- Knowledge of cloud provider operation (AWS)
- Knowledge of Openshift container platform and container concept is highly preferable; familiar with Jira system will be an advantage
- Co-operative, good sense of responsibility and support escalation flow; eagerness to learn and grow
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skill
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Support Engineer in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.