What is it about in one line?
Be the advocate for YouTrip both online and offline, encouraging personal connections between our brand and our future and current users.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Marketing Executive (Community) in Singapore, you will be required to be an advocate for YouTrip to cultivate and increase engagement of our community among existing and potential users. You will also take the lead in shaping our community management strategies. An ideal candidate will be someone who exhibits an outgoing personality and has a passion for travelling.
- Work with the marketing team to curate campaigns online and offline to acquire and better engage with our users.
- Identify opportunities for relevant events and community meetups for YouTrip to engage with broader community groups
- Engage with users proactively online on our social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) as well as at offline events.
- Identify brand evangelists and incentivise their involvement in community forums, blogs and social channels.
- Collect feedback and insights from our users to improve YouTrip’s product and service standards.
- Travel Enthusiast – you are a passionate traveler and always look for best travel hacks. You can understand the pain points of travelers, and in particular when it comes to money and spending.
- Effective multi-tasker – switching between marketing and customer support functions from time to time.
- Digitally Savvy – Familiar and comfortable navigating through today’s internet environment and social media sphere.
- Natural communicator – Effective writing and communications skills as you will be engaging in conversations as a representative of our brand on a public domain.
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to grow our community while keeping our users engaged, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in a tight timeline.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to identify and engage in new opportunities to grow our community
- Opportunities for personal career development within the company
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Executive (Community) in the subject header.