What is it about in one line?
We are looking for a Marketing Designer who is passionate about all-things “visual”, and to be able to lead and transform ideas into multi-media solutions for the YouTrip brand and its marketing campaigns.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As our Marketing Designer, you will be leading all multimedia graphic works for the YouTrip brand. You will part of the Marketing Team (Singapore) to translate concepts into visual-telling creatives as well as taking the lead in shaping the aesthetic tone and art direction of YouTrip across platforms including website, social media, app, etc. An ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for visual communication and strong technical mastery. This is a full-time position.
- Participate in the conceptualisation of marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the Marketing Team to create graphic designs, including motion graphics, for both offline and online purposes
- Lead artwork direction and creation across marketing channels
- Report directly to the Brand Manager to develop and lead the art direction of the brand
- Visual story-teller – You value creative excellence and can independently translate ideas into designs/motion graphics that are visually telling. You should possess a competitive portfolio with 1-3 years industry experience that demonstrates your design process and technical mastery
- Digitally Savvy – Familiar with today’s internet environment and what is trending in the social media sphere
- Technical Master – Embodies strong software fluency and mastery of the latest graphics and motion graphics programs: Adobe Creative Suite
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new design ideas with the aim to enhance the visual representation of the YouTrip brand
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new design & content
- The most innovative travel payment product to use and to create content & design around
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Designer in the subject header.