What is it about in one line?
We are looking for a graphic design intern who is passionate about all-things “visual”, and to be able to transform ideas into graphic solutions for both online and offline marketing campaigns.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travellers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travellers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you will working with the Marketing Team (Singapore) to translate concepts into visual-telling creatives that can engage potential and existing users. An ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for visual communication and strong technical mastery.
- Have a hand to participate and learn from the process of conceptualising marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the marketing team to create graphic designs, including motion graphics, for both offline and online purposes
- Lead artwork adaption across marketing channels
- Report directly to the Brand Manager to ensure consistency of our message and tonality
- Visual story-teller – You value creative excellence and can independently translate ideas into designs/motion graphics that are visually telling. You should possess a portfolio that demonstrates your design process and technical mastery
- Digitally Savvy – Familiar with today’s internet environment and what is trending in the social media sphere
- Technical Master – Embodies strong software fluency and mastery of the latest graphics and motion graphics programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new design ideas with the aim to enhance the visual representation of the YouTrip brand
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to challenge your creative boundaries
- Be part of a multi-cultural and vibrant team of co-workers
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Graphic Design Intern in the subject header.