Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We look for entrepreneurial individuals who demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Data Analyst position is someone who exhibits expertise and deep passion in data and the future of digital banking.
- Lead all aspects of data analytics needs for business, product, and market
- Custodian of data quality in the company
- Serve data to all parts of organisation and drive a strong data culture
- Work with engineering, data science, business, and product owners to adopt appropriate technology, tools, and best practices for data analytics
- Design robust data pipelines that collect, process, and compute business metrics from large amount of activity data of different sources
- Develop data policies and processes with engineering and IT teams
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field that has heavy involvement with data
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Strong familiarity with analytics tools and best practices
- Some programming experience such as Python, R, SAS is desirable
- Experiment design experience is desirable
- Familiarity with databases (both SQL and NoSQL DB) is desirable
- Willingness to constantly learn and expand in a fast-moving environment
- Keen interest in digital innovation and an entrepreneur at heart
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Data Analyst in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.