What is it about in one line?
To set out from scratch the Quality Assurance framework for the Customer Service function in YouTrip, to continually improve service standard and to provide trainings to the team.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travelers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travelers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Customer Service, Quality Assurance Lead in Singapore, you will be building and shaping from scratch the QA framework for the Customer Service function of YouTrip in Singapore.
- Develop and design the Quality Assurance framework from scratch for the Customer Service team to continually improve service quality.
- Assist to set out the proper KPIs and goals for the Customer Service team and support the Customer Service team in achieving the set goals with actionable plans and suggestions.
- Conduct regular training and audit to the Customer Service team to maintain the service standard while providing meaningful learning opportunities to the team for their career development.
- Provide suggestions & actionable plan within and outside the Customer Service aspect to key business stakeholders to bring out the best holistic user experience to user.
- Experienced QA and customer service enthusiast – you’ve racked up at least 2 years of experience in Customer Service and at least another 2 years in Quality Assurance role. Experience in building up the QA & training team is a plus.
- Analytical & detail-oriented thinker – you possess excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in navigating through complex customer situation & suggesting actionable QA plans with analytical thinking. You have the natural tendency to always focus on details and hate to miss out on specifics.
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and understand the psychology of traveller, in particular when it comes their troubles and worries when they are travelling overseas.
- Natural communicator – you possess a good command of English with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Chinese or other language proficiency are preferred.
- Fearless self-starter – you like to debate. You are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives to tackle complex business issues, as long as the rationale are logical and sound. You do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new processes
- Be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Customer Service, Quality Assurance Lead in the subject header.