What is it about in one line?
To lead the Customer Service function with direct reporting to Country Manager, to continually provide best-in-class service to our customer and to continuously coach and support the entire Customer Service team.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travelers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travelers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Customer Service Manager in Singapore, you will be leading to shape and execute the Customer Service strategy of YouTrip in Singapore, from managing the team on a day-to-day basis, through continuous training & coaching with the team, to working with senior business leader to design & curate the best user experience.
- Manage, mentor and coach the Customer Service team with the team lead and other team members to achieve quality and productivity for optimal customer experience.
- Develop and improve processes to increase efficiency and improve quality on individual, team, and overall management aspect of Customer Service.
- Continuously train and upskill existing and new Customer Service team leads, agents and other members to provide actionable feedback with meaningful career progression in the team.
- Recruit and structure the Customer Service team to ensure proper manpower support and thoughtful people’s management for sustainable development of the team
- Collaborate with senior management team to share latest customer insights on the ground and provide suggestion on designing & curating the best user experience.
- Experienced customer service enthusiast – you’ve racked up at least 5 years of experience in bringing happiness to customers, with Customer Service team management experience. Experience in recruiting and building up a team with proper QA & training structure is a must. Additional points for expertise within financial services or payment industry.
- Analytical & detail-oriented thinker – you possess excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in solving complex customer situation & team management situation with analytical thinking. You have the natural tendency to always focus on details and hate to miss out on specifics.
- Highly driven go-getter – you are eager to achieve more and do not stop in front of new challenges in a high growth startup environment. You are not afraid of getting hands on to support the team in achieving the goals in a high-pressure environment.
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveller and understand the psychology of traveller, in particular when it comes their troubles and worries when they are travelling overseas.
- Natural communicator – you possess a good command of English with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Chinese or other language proficiency are preferred.
- Fearless self-starter – you like to debate. You are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives to tackle complex business issues, as long as the rationale are logical and sound. You do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new processes
- Be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com quoting Customer Service Manager in the subject header.