Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in an rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Manage fundraising strategy and the end-to-end process. Build company financial model and projections, and prepare presentation materials
- Analyse and identify key business metrics, and drive proposed action plan accordingly
- Drive planning, development and continuous evaluation of short and long-term financial and operational objectives
- Direct and oversee finance functions of the organization; provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial results, trends and forecasts
- Getting hands-on with many miscellaneous functions and tasks as a result of company’s rapid growth
- Degree holder with corporate finance experience at a reputable investment bank or related legal/advisory environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of english
- Adaptive, able to work under pressure, and a good team player
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Corporate Finance – Senior Associate/ VP in the subject header.
*Only qualified candidates will be notified.