What is it about in one line?
Join us to build the editorial voice and content strategy from scratch with financial tips & content, for the latest FinTech startup built for travelers in Singapore.
Sounds interesting? Here’s more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip (www.you.co) is Singapore’s 1st multi-currency mobile wallet that lets travelers pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, travelers can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with EZ-Link and Mastercard.
We look for people with entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates curiosity, creativity and hard work. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Content Writer (Finance) in Singapore, you will be creating engaging editorial content around personal finance that is relevant to travelers, as well as taking the lead in shaping the editorial voice and strategy of YouTrip across platforms including website, social media, app, etc. This is a full-time position.
- Lead and create the editorial voice of YouTrip from scratch, and be in charge of the content creation plan to engage with new and existing audience across various formats and platforms
- Produce creative editorial content on our website to help travelers make better financial and non-financial choices for their trips, and to relate our users to our product features
- Create engaging content on social media channels with the marketing team in formats that will be most suited for our audience, e.g. infographics, clips, contests, sharing of relevant external content, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to curate campaigns online and offline to acquire and engage with our users
- Experienced storyteller – you’ve racked up your professional experience in writing as a writer for brands, publications, websites, or trending blogs. Experience in managing a team of writers will be a plus
- Personal finance guru – you are all about getting the best savings and earning the maximum return when it comes to your finances, and you like to follow trends and stories around finances, like foreign exchanges, investing, or simply about the latest consumer deals
- Creative thinker and creator – you believe that creating digital content nowadays requires creativity more than ever, with proven track record in creating highly engaging content with audience across multiple content formats. Knowledge in video and/or multi-media creation & editing will be a plus
- Data informed thinker – you understand that digital content is done best with analyzing audience behavior and you are not afraid to learn new tools to help you create better content strategy
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to offer most interesting content for our users, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight timeline
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new content
- The most innovative travel payment product to use and to create content around
- Direct report to Country Manager in Singapore and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com, quoting Content Writer (Finance) in the subject header.