Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We look for engineers that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Backend Developer position is someone who has demonstrated a strong capability in designing, developing, and supporting real-time, high-traffic, mission-critical systems that are secure and scalable. Experience in server-side language such as Java/.Net/Python/GoLang and microservices development would be highly beneficial.
- Build scalable server-side applications that will constitute our core banking platforms and provide services to our mobile applications and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Take ownership and responsibility on the software and system you created
- 3+ years in software development
- Hands-on experiences in backend development using Java, .Net, Python, or other popular languages; knowledge in Golang is a plus
- Experience in building RESTful APIs, server side business logics (domain driven, event centric), database transactions (RDBMS, NoSQL), and serverless functions.
- Interests in orchestrating microservices and cloud services
- Experiences in real-time mission-critical platform development (payment processing, trading platform, popular mobile application or platforms, etc) is highly desirable
- An unrelenting desire to grow in engineering and technology domain
- Embrace our team’s agile culture where we value transparency, openness, and willingness to be cross-functional
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and dental insurance
- Meal allowance
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Freedom to develop great software with a highly talented engineering team
Please refer to our company website for more information at www.you.co
Interested parties please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting FinTech Backend Developer in the subject header. We look forward to hearing from you!