Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. As a Treasury Operations Manager you are a professional with the aspiration to thrive in an expanding business in the exciting, fast-moving FinTech space.
- Perform position reconciliation, account reconciliation, investigation, and settlement procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide payments and receipts management with key vendor and partners
- Take ownership of monthly profit & loss validation and analyses
- Assist in developing an overall reconciliation, settlement, and payment strategy
- Work closely with business, finance, and technology teams to continuously improve and automate internal operational processes
- Provide analyses and information in response to ad hoc requests from regulatory bodies, auditors, and partners
- 1-3 years of work experience in treasury operations or financial accounting
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Adaptive, able to work under pressure, and a good team player
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Treasury Operation Manager in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.