Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We look for entrepreneurial individuals that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Talent Manager / Assistant Talent Manager position is someone who exhibits strong passion and skills for developing our company’s most treasured asset – our talents – across different countries.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment cycle including job posting, candidate sourcing, interview arrangement, preparation of employment contract and orientation etc.
- Provide support to hiring managers on recruitment and market trends
- Develop employer brand; build a strong talent pipeline and database for future recruitment plan
- Take part in talent management matters including but not limited to people development, culture, and team happiness
- 1-4 years of talent acquisition/ recruitment / candidate manager / research experience; startup or technology industry highly preferred
- Capable in delivering a full end-to-end cycle of recruitment independently
- Pro-active, result oriented, good team player and strong passion in talent acquisition and genuine care for people
- Good command of written and spoken in both English and Chinese
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Talent Manager in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.